The Troy School District is pleased to offer a Tutoring Program for elementary and middle school students. To provide the highest quality tutoring experience, all tutors are a part of the excellent Troy School District educational community.
TSD TUTORS support classroom learning. Tutors will contact student's homeroom teacher.
Please review the Parent Guidelines with your student.
ONE-TO-ONE TUTORING Punch Cards: Remote Tutoring via Zoom, Face-to-Face as possible.
Sessions are purchased as Punch Cards – however, actual Punch Cards are not being used at this time. Your Tutor and you will track your session usage.
(6) 55 minute sessions at $30/session=$180.00
(12) 55 minute sessions at $27/session=$324.00
1. Click the PURCHASE TUTOR SESSION(S) button at the bottom of your screen and follow steps 2-4 below.
2. Select 6 or 12 session Punch Card. Please fill out as much of the information as possible, so we can best find you an appropriate Tutor.
3. Include the name of your current Tutor. If you do not have one, leave blank, and a tutor will be assigned to you. You will be contacted by the TSD Tutor Coordinator for any additional information. You will then be connected to a Tutor who will contact you and together you will work out your tutoring schedule.
4. Punch Card sessions can be used for more than one child. If 2 children will be using one card, please add the 2nd child's name, grade, subject to the NOTES section of the registration. Again, include as much information as possible!