Troy Continuing Education offers a wide variety of quality Enrichment classes for the entire community. Each program is designed to offer a rewarding experience.
For Enrichment class drops/changes/transfers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troy Continuing Education offers a wide range of Adult Enrichment Opportunities. Below are some of the classes available:
For more specific information on our program offerings or to register CLICK HERE
Keep your children engaged, enriched and excited to learn by taking classes in the following areas:
- Academic Support
- Arts and Crafts
For more specific information on our program offerings or to register Click Here
Troy Community Swims offers something for all ages and skill levels! Our goal is to create a community that enjoys a healthy lifestyle that includes lifelong swimming!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to certified staffing shortages, we are unable to offer our swim program. Should this change, we will update this site. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Registration Procedure
- Refund Policy
- Prorated Registration Fee for Late Start of Class
- Returned Check
- Student Behavior
- Late Pick-up
- School Closings
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Senior Discount
- Swim Class Policies
Students may register online at troy.ce.eleyo.com. Our office is located at Troy School District Learning Center at 1522 E. Big Beaver Road Troy, MI 48083 (between Rochester and John R). Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, check (payable to Troy Continuing Education) and cash payments.
- All students must be a part of the Troy School District to attend enrichment programs (occurring directly after school and held at a District building). Students may attend a different school than where the program is held, as long as parents provide transportation (and end times of school don’t conflict).
- There will be no prorated registration fees for classes registered after the start date.
- When classes fill, students will be placed on a waitlist. Students will be contacted in order on the waitlist when/if spaces open up in the class.
- Due to safety, students MAY NOT attend classes which they have not registered for or been given explicit instructions by TCE staff to attend.
- Registration will CLOSE at 11am the DAY BEFORE a class starts. If a class starts on Monday, registration will close at 11am the Friday before. Once registration is closed students can still register the day a class begins but cannot ATTEND class until the next meeting (no proration will be given).
- Phone in registrations are not accepted.
- At least 7 days prior to start day
- Cost of class - $10 processing fee
- Less than 7 days prior to start day or 1st day of class by noon (did not attend class)
- Cost of class - $25 processing fee
- After the 1st class (Request submitted before 4pm next business day)
- Cost of class - Cost of 1st class - $25 processing fee
- After 4pm following the 1st class
- No refund will be given
- For 1 to 2 day classes, a 48-hour notification is required, otherwise no refund.
- Cost of class - $25
If a student’s behavior is inappropriate, their parent or guardian will be notified to pick them up immediately. If a second incident occurs, the student will be removed for the duration of the class sessions and no refund will be issued. If a student is harming other students, instructors, or coaches, or leaving without permission, they will be immediately dismissed from class and unable to return to any enrichment class until the next season; if behavior is severe, this dismissal could extend to a longer period of time.
If Troy schools (or an individual school) are closed due to inclement weather, building issues, or any unforeseen reason, all enrichment classes held in schools will be cancelled that day. When possible, an additional class will automatically be added to the end of the session to serve as a makeup class or instructor may opt to add additional minutes to the end of each class to make up time needed. No partial refunds will be given if you are unable to attend the makeup classes. Partial refund will be given if 3 or more classes are unable to be rescheduled.
Policy of Non-Discrimination Students, Parents and Citizens of the Troy School District: Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 provides that no person shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving federal financial assistance except as may be permitted by law. Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 provides that no otherwise qualified handicapped individual shall, solely by reason of his or her handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. It is the policy of the Troy School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex or handicap in admission or access to treatment or employment in its programs and activities. The Troy School District periodically reviews its educational and employment programs and activities to assure compliance with Title IX and Section 504. The Troy School District has established a grievance procedure to provide for the prompt and equitable resolution of complaints by students, employees or members of the community alleging discrimination on the basis of sex or handicap. The grievance procedure is available through any school office or by contacting the Coordinator for Title IX and Section 504 matters listed below. In addition, a school district employee who is part of a bargaining unit may process -64- a complaint through the grievance procedure established in the collective bargaining agreement. In accordance with federal regulations, the Troy School District has appointed Mr. Jordan Harris, Assistant Superintendent of Employee Services, as Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator. Any questions, suggestions or complaints should be directed to Mr. Harris at 4400 Livernois, Troy, Mi, 48098.